What we do
Imagine for a moment, if you could turn back the hands of time by 10 or even 15 years. How great would you feel? By supporting the genetic unfolding, the good gene would come alive again, which means optimum health is at your grasp.
We offer personalized service to our clients that address the underlying causes of the conditions they face, in addition to alleviating their symptoms.
This is done by allowing Nature’s medicine to correct the dysfunction of the Body/cell gene process. the path is chosen by one’s individual questionnaire of the past and today’s nutrition. As the dysfunction is unveiled, additional metabolic functional tests, lab panels ranging from systemic, GI (gut), blood chemistry, and hormonal, combined with methylation can be used to achieve optimum health.
Issues Bio-Wellness Center addresses and overcomes are as follows:
Arthritis, Coronary heart conditions, Irritable bowel disease, GI problems, Colitis, Migraine headaches, COPD, Low Back Pain Hormonal imbalances, Hyper and hypo Thyroid issues, Weight Gain, Macular degeneration, Sinus issues/ postnasal drip, Leg pains/restlessness, Sleeping problems, Shoulder pains, Brain fog/ short-term memory problems, Shortness of breath, Adult acme, ADD ADHD, Diabetes, Leg and Feet Neuropathy, Depression, Restless Legs Syndrome, Reoccurring bladder infection, Prostate issues, Eyesight problems.
Who we are
We are partners in your wellness: providing an environment of shared-responsibility to find and maintain your true health vitality.
Imagine 10,000 years of medicinal history combined with the latest in today’s medical research available to you.
COPD, Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease Solution
Dr. Art Copes, Baton Rouge, LA, April 2019
A 67-year-old patient with stage 3 COPD and Chronic Kidney Disease found Dr. Copes when looking for an alternative treatment. The patient used oxygen at night and as needed throughout the day. He suffered from shortness of breath, chest tightness, a productive cough, frequent cold and flu, asthma, wheezing, and chronic fatigue. Blood work detected deficiencies in the patient’s kidneys, liver, and gallbladder. It is also important to note that the patient is Type II diabetic. The patient also had an x-ray in 2011 that revealed considerable cervical damage at C5-C6 with fusion occurring.
Dr. Copes recommended that the patient use Wei Institute herbal formals. In conjunction with Wei Institute herbal formals, Dr. Copes used BEMER therapy and a nutritional plan. The Wei Institute herbal products that the patient took were:
1) A phlegm damp formula that clears phlegm damp and resolves spleen leakage. It helps improve the efficiency of the collecting terminals of the lymphatic vessels and enhance lymph recycling from the tissues.
2) A blood heat clearing formula that clears heat in the blood and cools down the blood. It helps reduce high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and histamine in the blood resulting from an overreaction of the immune system to allergens, infections, and metabolic debris.
3) A liver yin formula that nurtures liver Yin. It helps improve liver health and repair liver damage.
4) A lung heat clearing formula that removes lung heat and reduces inflammation and pro-inflammatory cytokines in the bronchial tubes and air sacs caused by infections or other irritants.
5) A liver wind formula that restores the inner lining of the respiratory tract in order to avoid over reactions to internal and external irritants or stimulants.
6) A blood stasis formula: Removes nodules and stasis. It helps dissolve cell masses due to abnormal cell growth or hardened plaque, scars, or protein deposits in the tissue directly and by activating cell-mediated immune function.
7) A spleen damp formula that helps clear spleen damp. It helps improve lymphatic circulation. It also helps resolve autoimmune conditions.
8) A kidney heat clearing formula that clears damp and heat in the kidneys. It helps clear inflammation and infection of the kidneys.
9) The kidney yin formula that helps enhance microcirculation by improving microcapillary structure. It helps resolve conditions due to poor microcirculation and enhance treatment results when combined with other Wei Institute formulas.
10) The liver heat clearing formula that removes heat toxins from the liver and clear liver inflammation or infections. The liver yin nurturing formula and the kidney yin formula are also required to nurture the liver.
11) The heart yang formula that helps improve blood flow to the heart muscle and clear inflammation, infection and toxic metabolic wastes accumulated in the heart and pericardium.
12) A Qi enhancing formula that helps enhance the immune system function to fight infections and abnormal cell growth. It also helps improve blood supply to the upper body including the heart, lungs, stomach, shoulder, and head.
13) The lung yin formula that helps repair lung damage and restore lung structure and function by activating tissue-specific biosynthesis of cellular components in the alveoli (air sacs) and bronchioles.
14) The lung nodule formula that removes nodules and stasis in the lungs and thyroid gland. It helps dissolve scarring and fibrotic tissue in the lungs and thyroid gland by accelerating the catabolic processes necessary in dissipating the nodules and scars.
15) The kidney yang formula that helps improve adrenal gland and kidney function, and helps with the kidney’s filtration and balancing of minerals.
*bolded products were used throughout the entirety of the program while non-bolded products were implemented as needed
After 3 months taking Wei Institute herbal formulas, the patient no longer needed oxygen during the night. The patient also noticed that they had more energy, was able to exercise, and had a decrease in noticeable respiratory symptoms.** Below are test results from before the patient started the program and after the program.
Glucose – was 151, now 108
GFR – was 79, now 91
AST – was 20, now 26 (gallbladder function improved)
ALT – was 16, now 23 (liver function improved)
** DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary.
Reduction of Symptoms of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Chronic Fatigue
Bio-Wellness Center, Baton Rouge, LA, May 2018
A female patient presented to the Bio-Wellness Center on September 13th, 2017 after being diagnosed with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with symptoms of shortness of breath, low energy, constipation, and acid reflux. She was diagnosed with mixed connective tissue disease with Raynauds phenomenon manifesting symptoms of cold hands and feet. She had difficulty gaining weight due to a severe lack of appetite. Her primary care physician had prescribed her Aspirin, Ativan, Tylenol, Claritin, Mucinex, Flonase, and Vitanol primarily for mucus congestion.
The doctor requested the patient complete a comprehensive blood analysis. The findings revealed the patient is anemic and had possible internal bleeding in the gut. It showed that she had dysbiosis in the gut possibly due to an infection based on a B12, Folate, B5 and Iron deficiency. The patient’s blood cells are too large, leading to an inability to deliver oxygen properly based on her MCV levels. Her neutrophils and monocytes were very high, indicating that she has a bacterial invasion. The patient’s sodium and calcium levels were low, as were her BUN levels, indicating possible adrenal and kidney dysfunction. The patient’s albumin was also low indicating the patient may have liver, bile duct, and gallbladder congestion. The result showed parathyroid and endocrine dysfunction possibly due to an overload of heavy metals.
The doctor developed a treatment plan that uses various Wei Institute natural herbal formulas to address the liver, kidney, GI, and lung-related problems to help improve the patient’s energy, shortness of breath, and digestive problems. The formulas help 1) restore the lung structure and break down scar tissue in the lungs, 2) enhance kidney function and help reduce kidney inflammation, 3) support the liver in detoxification and remove buildup of toxins due to liver inflammation, and 4) help reduce stomach and intestinal inflammation, reduce inflammation in the pancreas and relieve constipation, repair the stomach lining, restore proper stomach acidity to resolve acid reflux, and promote proper gastric emptying. The doctor also recommended that the patient support the treatment plan with digestive enzymes and a low-carb diet rich in protein and fat.
On September 24th, the patient reported that her hands and feet were not getting as cold anymore. Her hands would previously turn white from being so cold and now would seldom turn white. No other improvements were reported at that time. On October 3rd, the patient had reported her overall breathing had improved. She was sleeping better, was more alert during the day and no longer had stomach pain. Her coughing episodes were substantially reduced and her breathing at rest was not labored anymore. * The patient did mention that she had been experiencing anxiety and depression, especially before bedtime. The doctor recommended her a herbal formula from Wei Institute that helps her to enhance the ability to endure stress.
On October 8th, the patient reported having fewer episodes of anxiety and depression. She described feeling 180 degrees different and started to make plans to go outside. The coughing had subsided completely with significantly improved breathing.* The patient did note that she was having some edema and swelling in the legs in which the doctor suggested her to add a Wei Institute herbal formula that supports lymphatic drainage.
On October 19th, the patient reported finally gaining weight. Her breathing was no longer a nuisance and had allowed her to go grocery shopping with her daughter over the weekend.* Although her energy levels were much higher, the patient noticed that she still felt very fatigued at times throughout the day. There was a pattern of having good energy levels until the afternoon. She even had an episode with nausea and threw up. Even though the liver health should be much better at this point, the doctor felt that there may be other gram-negative bacteria infection in the liver and recommended adding Wei Institute herbal formulas to further strengthen the liver’s immunity and clear the liver infection by the gram negative bacteria. The doctor also thought that there might be fungus in the liver and pancreas, and parasites in the bile duct. She was advised to start taking Wei Institute herbal formulas to reduce congestion of the liver and pancreas due to infections related to fungus and/or parasites.
After adding the additional liver support and infection clearing formulas, the patient reported exercising for 15 minutes in the morning and evening on November 2nd. Her energy levels have increased tremendously and she was ready to begin gym exercises. On November 14th, the patient noticed she was only experiencing coughing when she drank cold temperature drinks due to it creating spasms because of her mixed connective tissue disease.* The doctor recommended only consuming room temperature drinks. The doctor also increased her Vitamin C intake to 3000 mg per day. For the first time in 2 years, she now feels her energy is stable and has talked with her family to buy a car and start driving again.
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Leave a Reply
Your information will help us assist you better and faster. It will be kept confidential.
Required fields are marked *.
* These fields are required.