Reverse Bronchi Degeneration from Bronchiectasis Using Natural Solutions
- Have you been diagnosed with bronchiectasis and suffer from a chronic cough with lots of phlegm, shortness of breath, and chest pain?
- Are you still having difficulty breathing even with the help of oxygen?
- Is your quality of life severely impaired and your condition getting progressively worse?
- Are you contemplating a lung transplant as a treatment option?
The experienced practitioners at Wei Institute can help you stop and reverse the progression of your condition using Chinese herbal formulas by focusing on the following four aspects:
1) Clear bronchi and lung tissue inflammation and infections by the gram-negative bacteria and other types of co-infective pathogens.*
2) Nourish the bronchi and assist in healthy bronchi tissue growth and reverse bronchial dilation by enhancing the elastin regeneration and reducing its degradation.*
3) Resolve scar tissue accumulation in the bronchi by facilitating the specific catabolic process that replaces scar tissue with newly regenerated tissue.*
4) Enhance microcirculation to clear up mucus and inflammation in the bronchial tubes and facilitate a more productive cough.*
The combined treatment can help patients reduce symptoms within a short period of time and improve degenerative conditions for long term relief and long-lasting effects.
- Reduce coughing with phlegm and improve shortness of breath in 2 weeks*
- Reduce oxygen dependence within 1 month if the patient is using oxygen*
- Reverse bronchi degeneration and improve its structure and function *
Patients are encouraged to have a pulmonary function test to confirm the improvement of their lung condition upon finishing the treatment program. If you have any questions, please click here to contact us for further information.
*DISCLAIMER: individual results may vary.
Successful Resolution of Rheumatoid Lung Disease and Bronchiectasis
Charles Lerner, DC, LAC, CT, November 2016
A 51-year old female with rheumatoid lung disease and Bronchiectasis initiated treatment with Dr. Lerner utilizing Wei Institute’s lung yin formula, kidney yin formula and lung heat formula in February 2015. After three weeks, she reported increased energy, reduction of colored phlegm and had not used her inhaler since starting on course of treatment. *At this point, she continued her treatment with only the lung yin formula and the kidney yin formula. After the next month, she was able to walk up a flight of stairs without becoming short of breath. She now enjoys increased stamina and does not feel the past symptoms of chest tightness. Her residual symptoms included bubbly mucus coming from the lungs, and a strong chest rattle in the morning. Dr. Lerner recommended the use of Wei Institute’s kidney heat formula, kidney yang formula and lymphatic formula to help with kidney function and to improve her immune function. After just two weeks, she was able to walk up five flights of stairs with a laptop, a purse and an additional bag of books and despite her exertion she did not lose her breath at all. After an additional month and a half, her chest tightness and rattle had completely gone. She now only experiences symptoms during times when she has a cold and uses the lung heat formula as needed to help her to rebound from these occasional small infections very quickly.*
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Read More Testimonials Learn about Related Research
Selected Practitioners View All Practitioner
Below are only some of the selected practitioners. If you do not see a practitioner located near you, please fill out the form to the right to be connected with a practitioner in your area.
View All Practitioner
If you have any questions, please click here to contact us for further information.
Leave a Reply
Your information will help us assist you better and faster. It will be kept confidential.
Required fields are marked *.
* These fields are required.